Are you tired of power struggles in your home?
Are you worn out from arguing with your children or hearing them argue daily?
Are you wanting tools for reducing conflict, but don’t have time to read a bunch of books or spend hours in parenting classes?
Do you wish your children were more cooperative and respectful?
Wouldn’t it be nice if they got along better with their siblings and peers?
In this course, you will learn the skills you need to create a home free from power struggles. I will show you how to teach your children to resolve conflict, set healthy boundaries, and be respectful to themselves and others. I will show you how to turn resistance into cooperation.
Once you have finished this course, you will see how conflict is a tool to create an environment where everyone is heard and respected. I believe it will strengthen your relationships with your children and spouse.
What if in a few days you could completely switch how you approach power struggles and conflict in your life?
Drawing from my experience working with thousands of families for almost 20 yrs, I will help you create a home where both parents and children are able to be cooperative and respectful. In this course you will learn the skills I have been teaching parents for over a decade.
• How to understand what is causing power struggles in your home and why they continue to happen
• How to resolve conflict with your children so that it develops a closer relationship
• How to identity your communication style and move towards assertive communication
• How to help your children resolve conflict with siblings and peers
• How to teach your children healthy boundaries so they are less likely to be bullied or become a bully
• How to raise children that are respectful and assertive
• My 10 favorite techniques to help turn resistance into cooperation
• How to identify your parenting style and consciously choose a more effective approach
• The latest in brain science so you can understand where you and your children are at in the brain and the most appropriate way to respond